Description[edit | edit source]
The Geomancer controls the power of the earth, forming gauntlets before punching through enemies in melee range. With nothing more than rock-covered fists and the power of the very land itself, the Geomancer unleashes devastating attacks to enemies. (in-game description)
Passives[edit | edit source]
+500 Max Health Potency
+250 Sorcery Damage Potency
Powers[edit | edit source]
- Primary: Magma Fist: Punch enemies in front of you. The final hit of this combo grants 2.5% of your maximum health as shield for 10 seconds.
- Secondary: Volcanic Fury: Deal damage to nearby foes. Consume an amount of Shield equal to 5% of your max health to deal additional damage.
- Utility: Furious Leap: Leap forward a short distance and damage foes near your impact point.
- Spark power: Obsidian Morph Spark Meter Cost: 60/sec
You gain shield equal to your maximum health for as long as this power is active.
You may not cast spells or use class abilities while this power is active, but gain access to new power(s) during its effect.
- Primary: Obsidian Fist: Deal damage to foes in a cone in front of you.
- Secondary: Cataclysm: Pull foes toward you in a line in front, behind, and to each side of you, and then deal damage to foes around you. 10 second cooldown
- Utility: Boulder Form: Gain increased movement speed while channeling this power, knocking away and dealing damage to foes you pass through while moving.
Level Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|3||Mana Surge: Gain 3 mana over 6 seconds, then draw a card.|
|4||Magma Spike: Upgrades Magma Fist's final hit to deal greater damage in a larger area.|
|6||Obsidian Morph (Spark Power)|
|10||Erupt: Using Volcanic Fury now grants Lesser Might for 5 seconds.|
|15||Berserker's Leap: Leap forward a short distance and damage foes near your impact point. 2 Charges.|
|20||Elemental Affinity: Whenever you cast a Sorcery, gain 5% of your maximum health in shield for 10 seconds.|
|25||Magma Barrage: Whenever you cast a sorcery, gain Greater Might for 3 seconds. This can only occur every 10 seconds.|
|30||Heart of Iron (Trait: While this trait is slotted, and you are defeated, you will be revived with 25% of your Hit Points and recover an additional 15% of your Hit Points over 3 seconds. Additionally, you will be immune to damage and control effects for 3 seconds. )|
Starter Deck[edit | edit source]
The red starter deck for the Geomancer can be found here.